The accumulation of pet dander, airborne allergy pollutants, and dust is a major problem in households today. With these elements posing a risk to your health, it’s important to know how to keep them under control. If you’ve found dust settling around your home, pieces of fur lying about the house, or traces of pollen on your floors and furniture, it’s time you invest in an air purification system.
Air Purification Systems
Air purification systems are the most effective way to remove airborne dust, allergy pollutants, and pet dander from the place you should be most safe: your home. Nowadays, homes are better insulated, creating a tightly sealed environment to keep you most comfortable inside. While this newer building style is great for some aspects of your home, it also means pollutants can get trapped inside. Studies show indoor air can be up to five times less healthy than the air outside.
Air purification systems can provide a solution to this problem and many more such as less strain on your equipment, less energy and time spent cleaning your home’s interior, and lower energy costs over time.
At Barrett Cooling, we offer a number of ways to clean and freshen the air in your home so you can breathe easier without compromising comfort. We’ve listed our trusted air purification products below with some details for your reference.
- Clean Air: Removes up to 99.98% of allergens down to .1 micron, including bacteria, mold, viruses, and other pollutants from the filtered air throughout your home. So, you get cleaner air and more of it.
- Reliability: Built and rigorously tested to outperform other models, AccuClean provides your entire home with clean air day after day, year after year.
- Efficiency: Offers the cleanest filtered air available, with efficient operation that doesn’t hinder airflow.
- Total Comfort: Cleans the filtered air throughout your entire home for total, clean air comfort.
- Maintenance: The reusable filter can be easily cleaned.
- Less Dust: AccuClean can reduce your need to dust by up to 50%.
- Quiet Operation: Engineered to run silently, with none of the disruptive buzzing that electronic air cleaners bring. So your indoor environment remains as peaceful as it is comfortable.
- Certificated asthma & allergy friendly® by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
To learn more about our air purification solutions, please view our Air Quality & Thermostats page.
Barrett Heating & AC Co. is a trusted American Standard Customer Care Dealer in Elmore, AL. Our professional staff can answer any questions you might have. We will make recommendations as to which system will work best for your individual needs. You may also call us at (334) 365-2011 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.