Is the air inside your home as clean and healthy as it could be?
Indoor Air Purification
You love your home, but do you love the air inside it? Barrett Heating & Cooling offers a number of ways to clean and freshen the air in your home so you can breathe easier without compromising comfort. Our indoor air filtration systems will keep your family breathing clean air year-round.
An AccuClean Whole-Home Air Filtration System can remove up to 99.98 percent of airborne particles and allergens from the filtered air your family breathes – including dust, dander, pollen, and bacteria. It also outperforms HEPA, and is up to 100 times more effective than a standard 1-inch filter.
You should spend less time worrying about your indoor air quality, and more time relaxing and enjoying your home and time with your family.
Indoor Air Quality
A person can spend 90% of their time indoors, and that’s especially true during the hottest parts of the summer in Alabama. Nowadays, homes are better insulated and more tightly sealed, which means indoor pollutants can get trapped inside your home. As a result, your family might be breathing indoor air that is up to five times less healthy than what’s outside.
Barrett Heating & Cooling specializes in indoor air quality products like filters, zoning systems and much more. We have many solutions available to help you and your family enjoy comfort and peace of mind inside your home.
AccuClean™ Whole-Home Air Filtration
99.98% Cleaner air, and so much more
- Clean Air: Removes up to 99.98% of allergens down to .1 micron from the filtered air throughout your home. So you get cleaner air, and more of it.
- Reliability: Built and rigorously tested to outperform other models, AccuClean provides your entire home with clean air day after day, year after year.
- Efficiency: Offers the cleanest filtered air available, with efficient operation that doesn’t hinder airflow.
- Total Comfort: Cleans the filtered air throughout your entire home for total, clean air comfort, unlike some systems that only clean air within a small circumference.
- Less Dust: AccuClean can reduce your need to dust by up to 50%.
- Quiet Operation: Engineered to run silently, with none of the disruptive buzzing that electronic air cleaners bring. So your indoor environment remains as peaceful as it is comfortable.
Take control of the comfort levels in your home with an American Standard thermostat control. These thermostats come in a variety of shapes and sizes, each offering many different features. Contractors, homeowners, and building owners have made Honeywell (American Standard Brand) the world’s number one thermostat choice.
For the contractor, the reliability, application flexibility and installation ease shine through. For the customers, the ease of use, precision accuracy, and attractive design all help make Honeywell the most trusted thermostat name. Want a 7-day programmable air conditioning thermostat? How about a fully-automated control?
Whatever you’re looking for, an American Standard thermostat puts you in control of your home comfort.