Extend The Life of Your System With Preventative Maintenance
Heating and cooling systems have a way of breaking down when the weather is at its worst. Maybe it’s Summer and the heat waves are setting in. Maybe it’s Winter and we’re experiencing an unusually chilly night. These are the times you need your system working the most, and if it stops, you feel uncomfortable and uneasy. Don’t be left out in the cold! Read about what our preventative maintenance plans offer for your home and your family.
What We Offer
Prevent these scenarios and costly repairs by having regular preventative maintenance performed on your HVAC system by Barrett Heating & Cooling. Regular preventative maintenance will help prevent system issues, prolong the life of your system, and even save you money.
- Factory trained, certified technicians with an average of 13 years experience in the HVAC industry examining your entire system to properly diagnose any problems.
- Same day service, on-site repairs, and no repeat trips. We solve the problem the first time.
- Two maintenance visits per year; in the spring and in fall to ensure your system continues to perform at its best all year
- Our maintenance visits include going through 15+ checkpoints to ensure your comfort system is performing at peak operation.
- If your system needs more than a standard tune-up, we will do the approved work right the first time often with same day service.
- We will provide information on sales, rebates, latest trends, and new technologies.
- Up-front, no hassle price guarantees along with special financing with approved credit if your system eventually needs to be replaced. We offer our maintenance plan members preferred service pricing on system repairs and replacement.
- Above all, we will stand behind our work and we will not leave until you are 100% satisfied.
What You Can Do
While becoming a member of our preventative maintenance plan provides promise for an efficient and effective system, there are also several things you can do as a homeowner to ensure longevity in the life of your system.
- Make sure you have a clean filter and change it when it’s dirty (every 1-3 months). Always have several filters on hand.
- Install a programmable thermostat to save energy. You can program the temperature so the system doesn’t run much while you are away.
- Clean the outside condenser unit coils so they’re free of dirt, leaves, grass and other objects that could inhibit proper airflow across the condenser coil.
- Check your air handler or furnace and vacuum for any dust or debris in and around the unit. Dirt can clog the air flow and overwork the equipment.
- Vacuum the dust from all the air registers around your house.
- Check vents and make sure they are clear of furniture, rugs, drapery, etc., for optimum air flow.
- Have your system serviced seasonally: primarily Spring and Fall.
- Do not hesitate to contact us for questions, service or second opinions regarding your AC and heating needs.
Barrett Heating & Air Conditioning Co. is a trusted American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning Customer Care Dealer in Prattville, AL. Our professional staff can answer any questions you might have, and make recommendations as to which system will work best for your individual situation.